I'll just keep DREAMING
No matter what,
Come rain or shine.
Even if you leave me,
Even if the sky falls.
I'll stay in my world.
I'll keep dreaming.
And I'll never stop,
Cause its all about you.
Im like invisible to you..
12/30/09
6:39 PM
o.o Hai . Gonna post about ytd :D
Ytd suppose to meet frens at 9
but i woke up at 9:10 LOL they spamming at my phone
so i quickly prepare than rush my mum phone bring me
reach at like 9 :40 all waiting for me liao LOL xia suay
Later my fren de parents drive us go The Cage play soccer o.o
Play till like 1 + than went to eat KFC .
After that we went back to his house play XBox360 till like 5:15
Than all go off ler. When i reach home hor i check my leg
Got blue black here and there walk also pain le leh =((
lol ok finish posting BAI.
My Profile
named Princeton
school; St Gab
12 this year
Growing older every 17 march
Loves
Everyone i know :D
Wishlist
Her :D
Change my dam phone
Freedom